92 Mazda Miata Pictures
1992 Mazda Miata MX5 - 174k mi - 5sp - Red - Rem Hard Top - $4,450
Sadly, for financial reasons, I need to sell my beloved Miata. I love this car, and wish I could keep it. For the first time in a long time, when I got this car, I went for rides just for the fun of it. I am over 60, and did not abuse this car.
This 92 Miata MX5 is in great condition. The body is intact and it runs perfect. It is clean inside and out, and everything works, including the cruise control. It comes with a matching Removable Hard Top. Garage kept and well mantained, it will give you years of eye-catching, reliable transportation. It is a hoot to drive, specially on country roads. Enjoy the Miata's legendary cornering, road holding, and reliability.
- New set of Falken Ziex tires rated best buy at Consumer Reports that will get you about 60,000 miles of road holding service.
- Front brake calipers and pads are new.
- The matching Hard Top is worth $1,000 used and about $2,500 new.
- The convertible top is waterproof with a clear rear window.
- It comes with the convertible top boot cover.
The body looks perfect from a few feet away, and only has the small knicks and scratches expected from a car this age. No rust anywhere. See this beauty for yourself. Serious cash buyers only, please.
Location: Fort Worth near Keller and Watauga